From Nosferatu at Derby Cathedral to Toyah WIllcox in conversation ahead of a showing of Jubilee or an all-night horror movie marathon – Derby Film Festival 2018 has it all. And now we’re offering you the chance to win a pass for the whole festival in our competition!
What’s the prize?
A full festival pass – this entitles you to free to entry to all Derby Film Festival events. However, you will need to book a place on any events you want to attend to make sure you gain admittance (venues only have so much capacity you see!).
How to enter
Make sure you have liked and followed our Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/storge.
Then comment on and share one of our Derby Film Festival competition posts before noon on Wednesday 2 May 2018. We will pick a winner at random that day and let you know if you’re the winner by contacting you by private / direct message.
We’ll then put you in touch with Derby Film Festival / Derby QUAD who will furnish you with the pass and anything else you may need to know.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Storge in association with Derby Film Festival / Derby QUAD.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Derby QUAD, volunteers or employees involved in Derby Film Festival, volunteers at Storge or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Storge’s Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/storge) and details of how to enter are above on Storge.co.uk.
- To be eligible you must have liked http://www.facebook.com/storge and have commented on and shared a competition post from the page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be noon on Wednesday 2 May 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as stated in the article directly above the Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: one full Derby Film Festival pass for 2018. The pass entitles the holder to free entry to all Derby Film Festival events but places must be booked at each to guarantee admittance.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Storge editor.
- The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook within 12 hours of the closing of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize before the festival begins on 4 May 2018 we reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- No personal data will be stored in relation to this competition, only visible on the Facebook entry post.
- By entering the winner agrees to their name being announced by Storge on Facebook.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Storge and Derby Film Festival / Derby QUAD and not to any other party.